Lucy Loses a Tooth
COMING MARCH 2022
Magic. Honesty. Resilience.
Lucy enters the conundrum of losing her first tooth. But she didn’t just ‘lose’ it, she completely lost it!
When adversity comes her way and things don’t go to plan, what will Lucy do? Will she rediscover the misplaced tooth?
Lucy Loses a Tooth:
- Builds resilience in your child
- Enhances their imagination
- Teaches gentle lessons in honesty
- Invites the reader into a world of magic
- Helps your child go to sleep
- Encourages creativity
- Brings excitement to the transformational time of losing a tooth
- Fosters the connection between you and your child
PLUS, the book itself is:
- Hard covered and bound
- Made with recycled paper
- Beautifully illustrated by renowned artist, Julia Astreico
- Ethically created
- Printed on 200gsm high gloss premium paper
- Limited in availability
Lucy is set to pull at heart strings, ignite your dreams, and build a rock-solid foundation of never-give-up-ness in your little person.
This is the Tooth Fairy like you’ve never seen her before.
There’s an adventure around every corner. Bring magic into your home and turn the pages to find out!
BE THE FIRST - PRE-ORDER NOW!